- Strategic planning and strategic plan implementation
- Long range planning
- Business analytics
- Organizational design
- Business process engineering
- Workforce assessment and planning
- Team improvement planning and implementation
- Training development and delivery
- Myers Briggs Type indicator assessment and training
Program & Project Management
- Governance Implementation
- PMP (Project Management Professional) certified PMO design and full project lifecycle support
- CIO Support services
Communications Strategy & Stakeholder Engagement
- Group facilitation
- Stakeholder assessment and outreach management
- Internal communications strategy design and implementation
What We Offer
Management, organizational and business improvement services (MOBIS) FSC Group 874,
Contract Number GS-10F-0156U
Hassett Willis and Company: Clear Insights for Government Performance
Our approach for improving the Federal Government is straightforward:
- Break down the counter-productive patterns that impede performance; and
- Replace them with strong systems and organizational solutions that accelerate results.
We ask the questions, make the connections, support the decisions, and implement the plans that help government agencies navigate the path to mission success.
And we believe that is better for the agencies we serve, the citizens they serve, and the government that serves us all.
- Founded in 2005 as a small, woman-owned management consulting firm
- The owners, Julie Hassett and Wayne Willis , have more than 40 years of combined experience in management consulting
- Our mature partner network offers our government clients access to the most effective providers in the region.
Working with Us
Working with us is easy, dynamic and personal.
Our team becomes an expert, dedicated and dependable extension of the client’s team. We understand how the government works, and we actively seek out opportunities to effectively advance the work.
The dynamic nature of our consultants is rooted in our vast and diverse experience. Our consultants have worked on a range of major initiatives in aviation, healthcare and IT. Their experience also includes work for Big 5 consulting firms as well as the Federal Government and Homeland Security. We scale our approach to our clients’ needs, and we bring the best and most appropriate resources to bear on every project. The result: Our clients receive dynamic, expert support without the overhead and organizational layers of larger firms.
We thrive in a mission-driven environment where innovation and customized solutions are not optional: they’re expected. We are responsible for and committed to results.
Your success is our success.