"Hassett Willis and Company challenges our employees to think creatively. We support each other in broadening our knowledge so that our clients receive high-quality advice and products."
Brad Kiesling, Associate
Want to work with us?
Hassett Willis & Company competes for the best talent. Our compensation packages consist of salary and participation in a profit-sharing plan, and are commensurate with accomplishment. We offer a full suite of benefits, including 401(K). We are an equal opportunity employer.
Please check our open positions.
Working With Us
Our company is dedicated to maintaining a highly collaborative and collegial culture. Working at Hassett Willis and Company means being willing to take the initiative, demonstrate ownership and operate in a team-based, highly entrepreneurial environment. Since we are a small company, we offer the opportunity to develop rapidly, to mentor and be mentored, to interact directly with clients and to work on interesting and meaningful projects. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work.
Our values include:
- We take ownership of our responsibilities. We believe that our work, actions and attitudes directly influence the success of our clients, our company and our community.
Teaming and Collaboration
- We believe that high-functioning teams are more valuable than their independent parts.
Adaptability and Flexibility
- We use creativity and flexibility to intentionally drive and adapt to change.
- We are both teachers and learners.
- We are genuine, open and honest in our interactions.
If this sounds like you, please see our list of open positions.